- The right marketing automation tools can help you make quick, dramatic improvements that transform your marketing function for the best.
- When you implement marketing automation in your business, it will utilize online software to conduct marketing tasks automatically – it will include sending emails, collecting data, and growing your database to assist you in driving your strategy.
Modernize your marketing to stay competitive
Has it ever come to your notice – you see advertisements for products before they hit the markets? In the case of marketing, manufacturing has a history of being late a lot of times.
The fast pace in advancements of technologies enables manufacturers to search for new ways to expand in today’s competitive global marketplace and meet the requirements of the public.
Research shows that more than 40% of manufacturing companies today use a content marketing strategy that works best with digital marketing. Many manufacturers are experimenting with Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) marketing, a business model requiring sophisticated knowledge of digital marketing.
Your company needs to keep pace with the latest practices in marketing so take efforts to stay in the competition. This would mean exploring new digital campaign strategies, educating and empowering the small marketing teams to utilize resources to their best, and better pipelining with your sales organization proving marketing’s impact.
It also means educating other parts of your organization – including senior authorities. However, traditional sales and marketing has been one of the top challenges.
If you feel ready to modernize your marketing, this is the best time to invest in marketing automation. The right marketing automation tools can help you make quick, dramatic improvements that transform your marketing function for the best.
Why should you use marketing automation for your business?
When you implement marketing automation in your business, it will utilize online software to conduct marketing tasks automatically – it will include sending emails, collecting data, and growing your database to assist you in driving your strategy.
Here are some of the immediate benefits you can reap:
- Achieving more even with a small marketing team
- Attain insights into your customer behavior
- The rise in lead conversions
- Conversion of one-time buyers into loyal customers
- Reduced customer acquisition costs
- Increase in Average Order Value (AOV) of clients
- Increase in frequency of purchases
- Unified management of multiple campaigns across various channels
- Customize nurture sequences grounded in customer behavior
- Generate leads with gated content offers and event email campaigns
- Understand your contacts better within each account and what is stopping them from making any decision
- Proves how marketing impacts your sales and revenue
What are the features of marketing automation?
These are some of the features:
- Scalable process automation
- You can easily integrate your Customer Relation Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Advanced personalization
- Omni-channel campaign tools
- Support for Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Performance measurement and analytics that also includes revenue attribution
The features and benefits surely must have got you interested. But how do you choose the right service provider, and what do you need to keep in mind before you make your decision?
Well, these are the seven factors you need to consider when choosing the right marketing automation system for your business:
- User interface should be simple, intuitive and easy-to-navigate with relevant contextual information.
- Make sure they offer customer support. Also, check whether you can connect with an actual human and how early do they respond to queries.
- Consider which features the platform provides and whether your current technology can be well integrated with the new platform.
- Look for case studies or video testimonials from their existing userbase.
- Always check their online learning resources available, be it guides, how-tos, or webinars.
- Get details on their set-up and on-boarding processes, if there are any extra fees, modes of guide, and if extra support is offered.
- Last but not least, check their pricing and the benefits they provide in that.
Consider a valuable platform for you in the future because businesses frequently have enormous databases that scale quickly. It’s crucial to use the right marketing automation platform for your company. The markets are filled with service providers. The more information you have before selecting a platform, the simpler it will be to choose the ideal marketing automation system for your business’s requirements.